The idea to display the pets inside the store started in Singapore as a collaboration between Ikea and two animal shelters, according to Business Insider. Together they formed the project Home for Hope.cryinggggg
THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED indifference to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
Unlike the beautiful 6-year old Jonbenett Ramsey who received coverage all over the media - every tabloid, newspaper, news channel, talk show, 7-year old Aiyana Stanley was killed by a police officer during a raid while she was sleep and her murder received very little coverage.
Police, searching for a murder suspect, threw a flash grenade through the window of her family’s apartment around midnight. According to Aiyana’s father, it landed on the couch, setting Aiyana on fire. A police officer’s gun then went off, and shot Aiyana in the neck.
Aiyana was asleep on the living room sofa in her family’s apartment when Detroit police, searching for a homicide suspect, burst in and an officer’s gun went off, fatally striking the girl in the neck, family members said.
Her father, 25-year-old Charles Jones, told The Detroit News he had just gone to bed early Sunday after covering his daughter with her favorite blanket when he heard a flash grenade followed by a gunshot. When he rushed into the living room, he said, police forced him to lie on the ground, with his face in his daughter’s blood.
“I’ll never be the same. That’s my only daughter,” Jones told.
We haven’t forgotten about you baby. R.I.P.
We haven’t forgotten.